Library Science is an interdisciplinary field which embraces the study of the theory and practice of Library arrangement. Library Science is also denoted as Library and Information science. Bachelor of Library Science is an Academic Degree course awarded for a course in Library Science.
This is also accountable for acceptableness of colleges renders Library and Information Science education and training and elevation of Library Science Training Education and the improvement in the training of Subharti University BA Library Science Distance Learning are mostly focused on providing knowledge of the principles and practices of classical Library Science along with the current technologies applied to these processes.
Bachelor of Library Science Subjects
- Digital Libraries
- Library and Society
- Library Management
- Modern Library Services
- Cataloguing and Classification
- Emerging Issues in Library System
- History of Library and Information Science
Advantages of Doing BA Library Science Course
- Those who Love Books can make their Love, a profession as well. There are very few of us who can track what we actually love.
- One can follow advanced Library Science Degree courses with Bachelor degree in Library Science, example Master’s Degree in Library Science.
- Foreign Embassies
- Public / Government Libraries
- News Agencies and Organization’s
- Private Organization’s and Special Libraries
- Information Centre’s / Documentation Centre’s
- Companies and Organization’s with large Information handling requirements
BA Library Science is 3-year course
Should be completed 10+2.
10th,10+2, photo id and Address proof